About Rite-Way Door and Gate
Longevity and experience are commodities in any industry especially when making a decision on who you want to use to install or service your garage, overhead door or gate needs. Rite-way has been in business since 1979 and we have grown from our humble beginnings to where we are today.
The team at Rite-way Door and Gate reviewed hundreds of models of garage doors before choosing Clopay, DoorLink, Linear, Marantec, and Liftmaster as our preferred providers. Their superior products and warranties are just the beginning of the reasons why we feel their products are the best in the business.
Our technicians are NOT on commission, many other Lower Mainland garage door companies have technicians on commission that often results in you paying for work or parts not required. Don’t be fooled by companies that quote a lower price on the phone, only to see that price shoots way up when a repair technician diagnoses problems that may not exist.
Rite-way Door and Gate sells and installs new garage/overhead doors, gates, door openers, gate automation and we also replace damaged door panels. Our products and services are consistently among the lowest priced in the industry, as you only pay for what you need.
Also look to us for same day, 24 hour emergency service within the Fraser Valley.
Your time is important to us; our uniformed technician will arrive on time for your repair or service appointment. Their fully stocked vehicle insures quick service and minimizes down time. We utilize GPS tracking in our vehicles to insure that your technician can get to you quickly and are ready to solve your problem, usually on the same day you call.
Rite-way Door and Gate offers the most extensive warranties (conditions apply) in the garage door industry. Our product warranty covers all defects in workmanship and parts through our preferred providers.
Repair it the Rite-way the first time and every time.
You have a wide range of choices when it comes to purchasing a garage door, door opener, gate and gate automation. Choices range from huge supply chain stores to the local handy man.
Consider the following when choosing a company:
- SELECTION: Do they have a wide selection of products to fit your needs?
- EXPERIENCE: Are they specialists? Garage door and gate installation is what we do.
- PROFESSIONALISM: Who will do the work? Rite-way Door and Gate employs only professional installers and technicians.
- FLEXIBILITY: Are they there when you need them? We offer 24/7 emergency service and by appointment installation to meet your schedule.
- WARRANTY: Do they offer one? We stand behind our work with one of the best warranties in the industry.
- REPUTATION: Will you deal with a reputable company that is local licensed, bonded and insured, with a track record of providing the best in product and customer service.
- QUALITY: You will get the best parts in the industry guaranteed.
Remember your garage door can represent 30% or more of the exterior of your home, and is the largest moving appliance in your home.